Breakthrough High Ticket Marketing – 5 Intermediate Steps to Improve Your High Ticket Marketing
If you are not having any luck in advertising your high ticket products online, it's high time that you let me help you out. Let me share with you these 5 intermediate steps that can dramatically help you improve your high ticket marketing:
1. Think SEO. The first thing that you need to seriously consider in order to dominate the online arena is to know how to please the major search engines (Yahoo, Google, MSN, AOL, etc.). You can do this by knowing their algorithms or the process that they follow in indexing a website. You must also make your website keyword-rich by sprinkling generous amount of popular search terms in your web content. In addition, you need to know how to use relevant HTML tags that can help search spiders better understand your content and build numerous links to make your website more valuable to the eyes of search engines.
2. Showcase your expertise online. You can not expect people online to do business with you unless they know and trust you. That is why, it is critical that you make these people aware of what you are capable of doing. You may share a slice of your expertise by writing and distributing your articles online or by sending your customer base with valuable newsletters when publishing your own ezine. You may also opt to communicate with them through forums so you can offer them solutions to their problems or build your own blog.
3. List building. What they say is true; the money is usually in the email marketing list. If you want to generate more sales leads, you need to obtain the email addresses of your potential clients through the use of squeeze pages or opt-in forms. You may also opt to offer valuable freebies like ebooks, tutorials, CD series, MP3s, etc. in exchange of registration.
4. Go with paid advertising. If you want to explode your marketing technique and if you want to easily promote product awareness in as little time as possible, I suggest that you try paid advertising tools like search engine marketing, PPC advertising, banner ads, affiliate marketing, and paid listing.
5. Email marketing. You may also promote your products through email marketing. Using your opt-in list, you can send your potential clients with compelling promotional email highlighting the benefits and features of your products and services.