Affiliate Elite Review – Pros And Cons
For the past few months, I have been using the Affiliate Elite software everyday. In this article, I would like to share my honest opinions (in the form of pros and cons) for this product.
If you’ve been doing Internet or Affiliate Marketing for any length of time, perhaps you know that one of the KEYS to success is promoting the right affiliate products and targeting the right keywords. WHY do I say that?
Simple, you want to promote products that sell. But now the question is how do you know what products are selling well online? We will come back to this question later on.
Now, after you’ve found the products that sell well online, what you need to do next is to find out what keywords are used by the potential buyers to search for the products they want to buy. In Internet or Affiliate Marketing, this process is known as “keyword research”.
Keyword research in general is a way to reach markets online. As you know, Search Engines are driven by keywords. For example, someone punches in a keyword or phrase into Google and expect to get relevant results leading them to what they’re looking for.
Finding the right products and targeting the right keywords are the two things that most Internet or Affiliate Marketers do WRONG or don’t know how to do. Only a small percentage of Affiliates who know how to do these are making BIG money!
This is where Brad Callen’s Affiliate Elite software comes in. It basically gives you the POWER of finding the right products to sell online and targeting the right keywords. Regardless whether you’re a total newbie or seasoned marketers, this software can save you a lot of TIME doing market/products/keywords research.
Here are the Pros and Cons of Affiliate Elite…
1. The software gathers and imports the latest affiliate products from ClickBank and PayDotCom on daily basis. You can easily see the trends and determine which products you want to promote and which ones to avoid. With Affiliate Elite, it’s very easy to organize, sort, and filter the potential affiliate products.
2. You can easily find every keywords that are used by other affiliate marketers. This feature is an enormous time-saver. Affiliate Elite not only gives you a list of profitable keywords to target but also all the ad copy your competitors are using plus their position. You can literally see what keywords are actually making people money, which keywords are being bid on and which ads have been running for extended period of time. Once you’ve spotted the winners, you can just copy their marketing strategy, the keywords they use and the ad copy. It is your ultimate SPY tool!
3. If you have your own products, you can use Affiliate Elite to easily find those affiliates who are already promoting similar products as yours. You can even use the software to find what products a particular Internet GURUS are promoting, and then uncover all the profitable keywords they use, their sales copy, ad copy, etc…
1. Right now, Affiliate Elite is limited to working only with Clickbank and PayDotCom products. As you know there are other Affiliate Networks such as Commission Junction, ShareaSale, LinkShare, Performics, LinkConnector, etc.. It would be great if the software can work with these affiliate networks. There are tremendous earning opportunities in these other affiliate networks. I know this because more than 50% of my affiliate incomes are coming from networks other than ClickBank and PayDotCom. Of course, if you’re a newbie, ClickBank and PayDotCom are the most perfect affiliate networks to start with. They are simple to use and reliable.
2. The price of the software is rather high ($150). For many newbies, they probably can’t afford it. But, if you’re serious in building a profitable Affiliate Marketing business, this software can actually save you more TIME and MONEY in the long run. So, I think it’s worth the investment.
So, is Affiliate Elite right for you?
Honestly speaking… if you’re a total newbie (meaning that you don’t know how to build a simple website or landing page, you don’t know anything about Google Adwords, and you’ve never written a product review), then I think this software is not very useful for you. On the other hand, if you know how to build a simple website, use Adwords, or have written couple of product reviews before, but you’re still struggling to earn money in affiliate marketing, then I think Affiliate Elite can be your most important income-generating tool.
Affiliate Elite is a very powerful software for Affiliate Marketers to find out things like the current competition, potential competition, and/or future competition. It’s a TIME-SAVER for affiliate marketers because it provides you the competitive information that other affiliates spent years to figure out. So, you don’t need to reinvent the wheel, you implement what is already working.
Hope this article is useful in helping you make an informed buying decision.